Faculty of Agriculture
The Faculty of Agriculture offers
- Master Degree of Agricultural Science in
- Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
- Bachelor and Associate Degree of Agricultural Science in
- Natural Resource Management
- Animal Production and Health
The course has been designed to prepare students to be leaders in society in the area of agriculture. Graduates find employment in the Ministries of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Rural Development, Environment, Commerce, Finance and Planning, and in International Organizations, Local and International Non-Government Organizations and in the private sector.
- In response to critical pressure on Cambodia's and the world's natural resources, emphasis is placed on developing skills in sustainable agricultural practices. Students gain advanced knowledge in the field of agriculture.
- Students have access to a fully equipped agricultural laboratory.
- Students are trained in computer technology and how to incorporate computers into their class work.
- Our Agriculture program is uniquely effective in developing the qualities essential for professional success in agriculture - problem-solving ability, logical thinking and creativity.
- Students gain professional agriculture experience by means of an individual or/and group report or thesis project that lasts for 1-3 full months. This and other Agriculture courses emphasize oral and written communication skills, along with strong technical skills.
- Teaching methods at the University and its friendly and supportive environment help each student grow in health, happiness, creativity, self-confidence, efficiency, and the ability to interact well with others.
- Students begin by gaining a holistic understanding of all areas of agriculture before specializing in Agronomy, Natural Resource Management and Animal Production and Health in their third and final year.